The Best Churrería in Madrid

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I left the family I was au pairing for, which was so sad but for my last morning they decided to take me to the Churrería for chocolate con churros which softened the blow a bit!



 
The Churrería was called Los Cibeles and it was just outside Madrid in an area called Boadilla del Monte.



This was my first time trying churros and we also ordered two porras to share which are just super massive churros.




I found that churros were kind of like doughnuts and with the chocolate they were to die for!




I was so happy that I got to try some churros whilst I was in Spain and was told by my family that Los Cibeles was one of the best Chuurrería's in Madrid so I would recommend going there if you're ever in Madrid!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig