Exploring London: Notting Hill

Hi chums!

Notting Hill is pretty much a blogger's dream - coloured houses, wrought iron gates, pretty flowers. I went to Notting Hill in July and couldn't stop snapping away on my camera!


In terms of things to do there, there isn't really anything unless you want a house and have a few million pounds to spare because (for anyone who doesn't know) Notting Hill is mainly a residential area in London where the houses are reeeeaally expensive!

We didn't spend too long there, but enjoyed wandering around the streets and seeing all the houses, so I thought I would share a few pictures!

To find out where I got my dress and heels see down below.






What I'm wearing:

Dress: Mango

Heels: LK Bennett - I bought them in a sample sale but here are some similar ones from Debenhams









As well as housing, there are also a few shops here and there that are kind of antique and vintage.




Thanks for checking out this post! Notting Hill was super fun so I would recommend if you love photography/cute places!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig