Sunday Style: Blue and Balloons

Hi chums!

I've already done a post on my birthday party but I haven't really talked much about what I wore, so this post is all about my dress and shoes so scroll down to find out where I got them!


I got my dress from an online shop called Chi Chi (click here for the link) and I absolutely fell in love with it - the colour, the length, the style!

It actually came with a belt but I thought it killed the look a bit so I decided to ditch it!

The dress was a pastel blue which was so perfect for my afternoon tea party. I also thought the neckline was so pretty but quite statement and I loved how there was layers of netting under the skirt part of the dress.

At first I was worried about whether it would be a bit over the top for the occasion but then I couldn't send the dress back because I loved it too much!



I spent ages looking for the right shoes to match the dress. I eventually found some in Debenhams (click here for the link). The matched my dress and were really delicate and pretty so I thought they completed the whole look!


I felt like a princess the whole day in this outfit so I hope you like it as much as I did!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig