My School Leaver's Ball Dress

Hi chums!

To end my school career (*sniff sniff*) there was this party called Leaver's Ball. It's a tradition to wear long dresses but before this I had never really worn a long dress because I didn't think they suited me. 

I still feel that's true with long dresses that just go straight down because my hips just look absolutely ginormous, so I knew I would have to look for a more styled dress for this occasion and I fell in loved with this white dress which was actually from H&M (H&M!) I was really surprised that I ended up getting my Leaver's Ball dress from here but there you go!


In terms of shoes I was really lucky because my sister invited me to the LK Bennett sample sale, where she is just now finishing a placement. The shoes were a gift from the heavens because I only got them a week before the Ball and it was my last chance day to get something as I had no more free days after then!

The shoes I got were light blue, pointed, leather shoes with the perfect heel height because I knew that I would be standing up for a lot of the evening.



I loved wearing this outfit so much!

Love

Emma
xxx



No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig