Exploring the town of Kitzbühel

Hi chums!

When I went to Kitzbühel last week I had no idea how beautiful the town would be or how much I would love it. We ended up walking into town every day after skiing to wonder around and take lots of pictures, of course!



The buildings are so colourful and it kind of reminded me of Burano in Italy!



When we went the weather was sooo warm, but if I go again in winter I would 100% go on a sleigh ride because they trips around the city and I think it would be so cute!








There are lots of cute, individual shops like old book shops which we went in, but there are also some more well known shops like Superdry.







We had an ice cream most afternoons because we were so hot when we got off the slopes. The best ice cream shop is the one by the town hall - there is every flavour under the sun! I tried mango, forest berries and butter cookies (not all on the same day though lol).




At the end of the high street there is a huge church. We didn't actually go inside but we enjoyed walking round the outside and getting some snaps.







Kitzbühel is such a pretty town. I really want to go back when it is all snowy and cold in the town because I think it will look even cuter!

Thanks for reading this post!

Love as always

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig