Revisiting Childhood Dreams

Hi chums

Today is the first day that I have some time alone since I got to Florida. I have made some amazing friends and am grateful that I get to spend everyday of the summer with them. In fact, it felt kind of weird to have some free time to think (and without any uni work to do) and I have to say it felt good!


Since I was little I always wanted to be an author. I would start writing stories and would never finish them because by the time I had written the start of one story I would have another idea and I would want to start the next.

During my time at school I was so busy that I didn't really have much time to think, let alone to write. Today I spent over 2 and a half hours solidly writing. When I read it back I might decide that it's awful and will probably delete it but it was fun today to do something that I have always loved to do.

If anyone is actually reading this blog post I would encourage you to find some time to yourself to do something you love, whether it's reading books, drawing, etc. I found it really relaxing and it was so fun to revisit something I've always loved doing and who knows, I might make an author of myself yet!

I hope you have an amazing week!

Love as always

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig