Everything I did in my 3 months in Florida

Hi chums!

I had the best summer ever in Florida and I was so lucky that I got to do so many fun things on my days off while I was there.

I kept a diary of everything I did while I was there so that I am able to remember every single thing. I decided that I would do this blog post as a way of remembering all the things I did.


So without further ado, here is a list of everything I did...

Work
  • 3 days of life guard training
  • Work x47
  • Volunteering (food bank)
  • In-service x4
Parks
  • Disney Springs x2
  • Magic Kingdom x8
  • Epcot x9
  • Hollywood Studios x6
  • Animal Kingdom x3
  • Citywalk (dinner or shopping) x13 
  • Universal Studios/ Islands of Adventure x15
  • Character Breakfast at the Grand Floridian
  • Busch Gardens
  • Seaworld
Other
  • Cocoa Beach
  • Orlando Eye
  • Downtown Orlando
  • Pool party for my American friend
  • Wild Willy's Airboat Tours
  • Mini Golf at Universal Studios
  • Ripley's Believe It or Not
  • Clearwater Beach
  • Cinema in Citywalk to see Dunkirk
  • Just Puppies
  • Farmer's Market by Lake Eola
  • UCF Football Match
  • Kennedy Space Center
  • Wekiwa Springs
Shopping
  • Florida Mall x3
  • Premium Outlets x3
  • Walmart x2
  • Publix x6
  • Mall at Millenia x2
Restaurants
  • Cheesecake Factory x2
  • Wendy's
  • Alehouse x9
  • Peach Valley for breakfast
  • Longhorn Steakhouse
  • Hard Rock
  • Olive Garden
  • Bahama Breeze
I learnt so much from my summer abroad and I really appreciate being able to spend so much time in a country I have always loved spending time in.

I would really recommend going abroad for a summer if you get the chance. No matter what you end up doing you'll learnt so much! 

A lot of people of the program I did didn't make the most of their time in Florida. I would recommend really utilising the time you have abroad to do everything you can and want to do!

Love as always,

Emma
xxx



No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig