A Light Show on New Year's Day

Hi chums!

New Year's Day is such a strange day. I always feel super motivated and excited to kick start my new healthy lifestyle and dream of everything I will achieve in the year to come, but it's also sad to think my favourite time of year is over.

I spent this New Year's Day with my family and we decided to go to Wisley to see the light show they had on. I was excited to get my camera back into action and take some snaps and I wanted to share with you some of my favourite shots.







I hope you all had a great New Year and that you aren't feeling the holiday blues too bad!

Love as always,

Emma
xxx


No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig