Term Abroad: Week 4

Hi chums!

This week has been a busy one for travel and also not too bad for language, so all in all, it was pretty fab!



Life

This week had a lot of bank holidays (by a lot, I mean 2), which meant only 3 days at school. I enjoyed the few classes I did have and went on a few more sunset walks in the evening which has become part of my routine which I love!



Language

Language-wise this week was pretty good. I didn't freak out so much and had some pretty successful convos outside of class, particularly during my weekend in Valencia.

As I stayed in an Air BnB and breakfast was provided, I chatted each morning with the owner of the flat. He was really friendly and was patient with my bad Spanish which was greatly appreciated!

Travel

As this week started off with a Monday bank holiday, I went to Ponferrada (separate blog post on that here). It was a fab day with great weather and the town was really cute and pretty!


Friday also happened to be a bank holiday (plus the Monday and Tuesday of week 5) which meant more travelling! I went to Valencia for the weekend and had the best time. It is one of my favourite Spanish cities so far and I think it isn't spoken about enough!


I spent my time in Valencia at the beach, wandering around the gardens on bike and foot, visiting the oceanographic museum, and taking lots of pictures of course! Separate blog posts on Valencia are coming soon because I have over 500 photos to sort through (RIP me!).

*     *     *

Week 4 was so fun and I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying by! Next week I'm off to Madrid for a weekend with my sister so I'm super excited!

Love as always,

Emma
xxx


No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig