My First American Football Game

Hi chums!

One of the highlights of my time in Florida was attending the UCF football game. 

If I'm completely honest I had no idea of the rules before I went, but me and my friends were so ready to go all out and get dressed in Florida t-shirts and put stripes on our faces!


The game was really fun! I loved watching the marching band and the cheerleaders - and I guess the game wasn't too bad! 

One of my friends who we met there actually explained a few of the rules to me so that I could understand some of the game but for me it was quite long and it was stop and start every two seconds.


Big American football fans would probably think it was sacrilege but we left the game after the third quarter because we hard to go to work early the next morning and we had already been there for around 3 hours, but all in all it was really fun and we had a great time!


It was great to do something that was so American whilst we were there and I would really recommend going! Tickets were only around $12 which I thought was quite cheap!

I hope you're all having a great week!

Love as always,

Emma
xxx


No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig